Hey everyone! We’re back with yet another baking with the besties post for you all! We actually did a ton of baking over the thanksgiving weekend; we were pretty proud of ourselves! We baked pumpkin pie, this incredible cinnamon walnut coffee cake, pecan pie brownies, blueberry pies, and these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! We’re not joking…these are some of our all-time favourite cookies that we bake probably 6 batches per season. Everyone who tries them, LOVE’s them! They are a mild taste too so if you aren’t the biggest fan of pumpkin, we’re almost positive you’ll still like them. They’re so soft and we just have no other word to describe them than delicious! They yield a lot (about 3 dozen depending on the size) and are SO easy. You all need to try out this recipe at least once, you will not regret it! Enough of us rambling about how good they are, now you can bake them yourselves! If you try out this recipe, please tag us or send us your pics!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of canned pumpkin
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Line the cookie sheet with parchment paper, or spray very lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add sugar and oil to a mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Add egg, milk, pumpkin and vanilla and mix until smooth. In separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients and chocolate chips to the wet ingredients. Stir, just until incorporated.
- Drop by large spoonful’s onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.